PSLBA’s Charitable Contributions at Work
The Port St. Lucie Bar Association has a commitment to its community, and constantly seeks to benefit residents of Port St. Lucie. The PSLBA not only makes financial contributions to a number of charities in the Treasure Coast, but also seeks to be constantly involved through other means.
Throughout the years, the PSLBA has contributed, volunteered and assisted a number of charities, including:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County
- Treasure Coast Food Bank, Inc.
- Florida Rural Legal Services
- The Salvation Army
- PACE Center for Girls, Treasure Coast
- Voices for Children of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast
- Sarah’s Kitchen